Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Horrible Nightmares

My co-worker says that from time to time she has these really weird dreams about some of our REALLY old and REALLY gross male co-workers. In these dreams she's doing all sorts of freaky, sex things that she would, in a real world, vomit over.

For the past two days, I've been having completely different, but equally as disgusting dreams about Belly??!!!?? Yeah, I know, I need some sort of shock therapy to get the images out of my head.

Dream #1:
In the first dream, we all had beds attached to out desk (??) and we lived at work. In the dream, I awakened to a naked, fat and hairy Belly laying next to me making grunting noises (The grunting was actually my Other Half's sleep apnea). I IMMEDIATELY kicked the shit out of him (Belly) and alerted my sleeping co-workers. They all were under the impression that I invited him into my cube/bed because his underwear were in a box at the end of the cubicle...what kind of crack was I using before I went to sleep?
Dream #2:
In this dream, there was still the fat, naked, hairy belly theme but this time me and two other female co-workers were somehow spending the night at his house. All of his 4000 children were there and one of them was named Tornado (?). I woke up in the dream with him next to me, trying to snuggle up close (gag, hack). I kicked him again and noticed my co-worker was in a bathing suit but she was going to take a shower.
Then my co-worker wanted me to see the cabinets where she tried to hide candy and snacks from Belly's children. In real life, one of his kids is morbidly obese..well HE said they went to the doctor one day and his 10 year old weighed 160 pounds!!! I know grown women (myself NOT included) that don't weigh 160 pounds!!
Anywho, back to the dream...
Belly kept man- giggling and running around the house, naked, covering himself like a woman, telling the kids not to tell their mom...again, a crack pipe must have been on my nightstand before I went to sleep.

I told my co-workers about the dreams and they keep clownin' me saying that I must want him..uh..no..I would rather stick hot razor blades in my cooch.

From Dreammoods.com:

Naked
To dream that you are naked, denotes the fear of being found out and exposed about your activities and misjudgment.
To dream that you suddenly discover your nudity and are trying to cover up, signifies your vulnerability to a situation.
To see a naked person in your dream and you are disgusted by it, signifies some anxiety about discovering the naked truth about that person or situation. It may also foretell of an illicit love affairs, loss of prestige and scandalous activities. (Ewww) On the other hand, if you do not have any problem with another's nudity, then it implies that you see through people and accept them for who and what they are.

Ok..I think

1 comment:

skinnylittleblonde said...

OMG...these are NOT dreams, they are FrightMares!