Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Hey..Hey..Hey..Hey..

If that bastard Belly calls ONE MORE PERSON "Hey"..I'm going to kick his ass.

The last time I checked my birth certificate, My mother did not name me "Hey" or for that matter, "Hey You".
I sat and watched him say Hey to my co-worker 4 times in a row. It was obvious my co-worker was ignoring his ass like I do...yaaay co-worker!!

And another thing..stop sucking..the drink is EMPTY..what are you..five years old?????

He annoyed a whole new cube mate today. We were all sitting there..minding our own business when all of a sudden we hear a high pitched whistle as if Belly was saying "wow"..a few seconds go by and he does it again..few more seconds..MORE whistling followed by a "Whoo!!".
Finally the cube mate was FORCED to take the bait:

Cube Mate: OK!! WHAT are you whistling at!!??!!
Belly: Oh I was looking at this website and..blah blah blah..fucking blah blah

I'm so glad that it's not JUST me that he irks.

He felt the need to oggle my food again...As soon as I sat down he says:
Hmmmmm, what's for lunch???? I mumbled something and he made this whimpering sound..(??) My lunch must have looked SOOO good because He said that he was going to cheat on his diet this weekend....glad I could help.

2 comments:

skinnylittleblonde said...

Reminds me of a co-worker from yester-year that called everyone 'dude.'
Even cheesier, when we all pointed out that 'dude' is typically limited to men, he started incorporating 'dudette'

M@ said...

I would have just continued to ignore him. I do that sometimes when guys are trying to stare me down. Pretend not to see them and then they get so annoyed and give up. It's the ultimate f*ck you.