Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I'm pretty sure she has a HOLLOW leg

Went to dinner with my friend from the Cold Stone Nastery experience.
She's pregnant now so her super human eating skills have been increased to a whole 'nother level.
After a dinner that she polished off in record time and that I had to get a "to go" box for, my friend says "I think we should go to Baskin Robbins"
Me: What!!?? I thought you said we were just going to Old Navy earlier. How 'bout we go to Old Navy THEN we'll get ice cream (in the comfort of an air conditioned car)
Her: Nope, let's go NOW..( I think the baby said that from her womb)

So off we go to BR. I have to admit, the portions there seemed far more "do-able" for my poor intestines. I decided to get a milkshake cuz the picture looked sexy. MY MISTAKE!! What I got was another watery mess like at Starbucks, this time with mint and chocolate chips floating sadly around.
I know, I should have taken it back..but she bought it for me and I wanted to get to Old Navy then go lay down somewhere.
I tried nursing the poor thing the whole time we were shopping but my stomach was fighting back.
I took it home and put it in the freezer..maybe I'll try to "fix" it like last time.

No comments: