Wednesday, July 19, 2006

The Corporate Machine

I came in to work today to find that my cube had been "tampered with". I had 3 pretty damn funny Dilbert cartoons on the "front porch wall" of my cube that basically said the company chose cheap software over effective software and one that alluded to stupid end-users rebooting themselves.
I noticed that someone had taken them down and like a yella-bellied coward, just layed them on my desk.
They had also rifled through some magazines that I had NEATLY stacked on my desk.
Do these bastards think I'm stupid?? Like I wouldn't notice????
They'll probably have something to say about the craft-keeper bag and tool kit I have under my desk.
Oh wait!! I have some tampons in the bottom drawer..are THOSE "appropriate"???!!???
There's a guy here however, that has about 6000 American Flags around his desk and they think he's just wonderful. "oh how quirky" they say..fuckers

This place blows sometimes. Don't get me wrong, it's a good, stable job but it still blows.

I'm suprised they haven't blocked this site yet (god forbid, but since thet have access to view my screen at anytime, it'll be next), they block they most innocent sites:
Wedding Sites
Golfing sites (who care)
MySpace (of course)
Sorority/Fraternity sites (But only the Afican American ones..huh?)
and a host of other bullshit sites..BUT EBAY STILL REMAINS!! Someone up high must love that site.

1 comment:

j.sterling said...

LMFAO @ ebay being allowed. is theknot.com blocked? lol