Friday, September 29, 2006

I Thought It Was JUST ME!!!

So here I am reading Miss Zoot's entry about blogging and how non-blogging people are just assholes. Well she didn't say that exactly, but I like to curse.

Whenever I tell people about my blog, I feel like they're thinking: "What a fucking nerd". Then it didn't help that I saw a T-Shirt in Belk's that read: NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR BLOG!
*gasp*, clutch the pearls!! My feelings were actually hurt, a little bit, then I knocked it off the hanger and it fell on the floor and I walked off..I'm so childish

I want to tell more people but sometimes I worry that someone will figure out who I am by the stuff I talk about and tell Belly he's on a blog...what would I REALLY do if that happened??? I would probably lie and to get the "heat" off of me, I would say it was another co-worker who wrote it...I know, I'm a coward but being mean is just so much fun.

I, like Miss Zoot, love to post multiple times in a day..so what?? Screw you, you blog haters!!

Ok, I feel better now..maybe I should do some actual work now..damn work

2 comments:

Jill said...

Don't apologize for having a blog-yours totally made my day today. Everytime that I didn't have students I clicked back and I was laughing so loud that the cleaning ladies got scared.

I'm a little scared that my co-workers will find my blog and find out how I write about them being nasty, drug addict, pedophiles, but if they did I might be proud.

Me said...

Unfortunetly for us bloggers it is very true. At the end of the day it doesn't matter just as long as arseholes stop looking at your hooters.

I like Miss Zoot's tagline: I like my shoes comfortable and wine in a box. Classic.