Wednesday, September 27, 2006

A Somewhat Hateful Resemblence That Makes Me Laugh

Today after being subjected to mega-super man giggle by Belly all morning, I noticed that he laughs kinda like Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane.

Of course he looks more like Boss Hogg.

Wanna hear something funny?? As I was surfing the internet looking for the above pictures, Belly's nosy ass leaned over my wall and chortles:

Whatdaya have a picture of Roscoe on your screen for?? [insert stupid ass man-giggle here] I told him I was looking at the dog (thank god we talked about me wanting a bassett hound the other day). Then this jackass (in another lame attempt to keep the conversation going) starts doing the "Roscoe laugh"..coo coo coo coo..coo coo coo

His retarded ass NEVER put two and two together to realize that he laughs THE SAME DAMN WAY!!!

I had to run into the ladies room to laugh and I almost pissed myself...oh, the comedy

I really need to keep an eye on that nosy fucker though.....curses!! That means I have to look at him.

1 comment:

INAMINI said...

One word- SPOOKY