Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Open Letter to the COMPUTER ILLITERATE

For Christ Sakes it's CONTROL ALT DELETE
NOT:
CURL Alt Delete
CENTRAL Alt Delete
That 3 finger thing

Yes Virginia, you DO need to have the Num Lock key ON to use the "calculator thingy" on the right side of the keyboard

No dipshit, yesterday's rain storm DID NOT lock your computer password out. Your stupid fingers did.

It's normally called a CPU NOT:
That big box thing
My Modem
A cupholder (the cd drawer, yes it's true)
My foot-rest

It amazes me how some people even make it to work safely each day.

2 comments:

Andrew McAllister said...

I once listened to a co-worker try to explain over the phone for 5 minutes how to find the semi-colon. When he got off the phone after an hour, he just sat with his head on his keyboard for a while.

To Love, Honor and Dismay

Sugared Harpy said...

I just want to say, I'm completely enjoying your blog. It's probably not nice to enjoy someone else's obvious torture, but I think many of us can relate. So, for that, thank you.

Especially from my I.T. husband.