Monday, August 14, 2006

Feminine Men..no thanks

Okay let me be the first to say that I am a serious Fag Hag. I love gay men.
It's just that I CANNOT stand a feminine STRAIGHT man!!!!

Now I'm not saying it's bad for a man to cry, that's actully very endearing, but a man that is sniveling every time I look at him is completely out of the question.
Also, if I have to save your ass in a bar fight..we may have a problem in our relationship.

BELLY brought this blog out of me today by saying the following phrase:
"Hi there" to a caller. It smacked of girliness if ya ask me..but ya didn't did you?
It wasn't the words he said, it was THE WAY he said it..like there should have been pixie dust floating around him...eww

The aformentioned MAN-GIGGLE has got to go. It seems that everything strikes him as FUCKING HILARIOUS and he feels the need to laugh so hard that our office floor shakes. WTF??

Think of the Pillsbury Dough-Boy giggle and multiply it by 100 THEN add a chortle and a slight wheeze to it. It is soooo girly, it makes my skin crawl.

He tried to look at my lunch again today but I ate it REAL fast and he missed it.
I've turned into the Lunch Ninja..this can't be good.

No comments: