Monday, December 18, 2006

The Hood Is ALWAYS Exciting!! Whateva..

Quick!! Get the Pulitzer people on the line, cuz I am SUCH a brilliant photojournalist.....


I'm titling this one:

That's Going To Hurt In The Morning or... Donde Esta Brake Pads?

There I was, minding my own damn business when all of a sudden I hear a series of metal-crunching noises then a thud..I looked out the window and here's what I saw across the street:

Immediately people started runing across the street, I was about to call 911 but there were a lot of people on their cell phones so I just waited....Nobody got out of the van and people just started to walk away so I just waited some more....



THREE DAMN HOURS LATER...

Bubba Gump's Towing And Fried Chicken Emporium shows up:

('scuse the blurriness, I was looking through the screen of my bedroom window)




Then some more peole came outside and they all stood around for 30 more minutes...then the Fire Dept showed up..more standing around....



Then A REAL BIG tow truck came by..he stood around for a while then he left...







Bubba Gump and 'nem then decide it's time to get moving so here goes....


More foolishness..then more people..The lady in the lovely "Barbecue Condiment Set" outfit seems to be the resident of the crushed home, the firemen were hugging her...


Wait Bubba!!!..it's stuck on the fence post!!



So then they rip the rest of the fence apart and....





Whew..finally free. But as if all that stupidity was not enough..the owner of the van decides....

Hey Vatos!! It STILL runs!!

Fucking idiot almost went over a SECOND embankment while parking!!





The "aftermath":







Men...

1 comment:

Sassy said...

OMFG! I love it! I swear some people should not be driving. Or on the planet period. Hahahahaa