Tuesday, November 14, 2006

A Weekly Occurence

It seems that cussing that bastard out is going to be a weekly occurence.
They had Roast Beef and Mashed Potatoes in the cafeteria today..mmmmhmm.
I made my way there and back all happy about my lunch when of course, Belly's "big girl with a snack" radar went off.
He tried to disguise his staring with some bullshit story about one of his old business partners...whatever asshole.
As he loomed over my desk blowing warm, shit breath all over my lunch, my stomach literally LURCHED..I tried to ignore it and wave the smell of my lunch under my nose, but his breath was winning the battle.
He started with:
Belly: That sure looks good Linka72
Me: (Thinking) fuck off fatty
Belly: That smells REAL GOOD, and it looks good too {insert heavy breathing here} Look at those potatoes.....
Me: I swear to God, if you don't stop staring at my fucking food, I promise you I'll..
Belly: Dang, I'm just sayin..the smell is what made me stand up and take a look.blah blah fucking blah {insert ridiculous man-giggle here}

So now, here I sit, feeling nauseous and with the smell of his shit breath clinging to me.

Belly - Thanks for ruining my damn lunch. "Preeeshate" it.

1 comment:

Me said...

Is it his manly mouth breathing ways that turn you on? Come on, tell Uncle Orhan the truth. I'll give you some candy if you do..