Wednesday, November 08, 2006

A Whole New World

We recently had some cubicle changes and now we have a couple of new cube mates. Unfortunately, I was not set to move and neither was Belly, why does the universe curse me in this way?

Anywhoo... For the past week, each morning when I come in, I notice that our new cube mate - We'll call her Sweetie - has "a look" on her face.

A look that I can only describe as "strained" and somewhat angry. I asked her what was wrong and she said:
THAT FUCKER IS GETTING ON MY NERVES!!!
I'm sure you can imagine what fucker she is referring to.

It seems that Sweetie made the mistake of saying "Hello" and "How's your day" a couple of times and now Belly thinks he has a new friend. I did my best not to laugh at her..poor thing, I wonder how long it will be before SHE starts a "Belly Blog".

No comments: