Friday, June 30, 2006

Oh Shut the Hell UP!!

I hate my customers.

We take calls from internal employees and I swear they treat us like dog shit..I just want to say to one of them: "Look Bitch/Asscrack, we're all on the same team"
This cow today said: "Well I hope you have a better day today than you had on this phone call, because it sounds like something is wrong with you today"
Me: (thinking) Oh Shut the Hell UP!!, You're the one who can't remember a password you JUST CREATED TWO DAYS AGO!!!! But I'm the one who has something wrong with them?? I could tell by her user ID that she has worked for the company for at least 20 years, flipping idiot.
Me: (outloud) I'm sorry if I gave you the impression that something was wrong, it's just that we get THIRTY THOUSAND of these types a call per month and sometimes it gets to be routine.
Idiot Caller: Well in this line of busines you should know blah blah blah
I'm not even sure what the cow said after a certain point, I just said the customary: "Have a nice day" and hung up.
I'm glad it's Friday..but wait, no I'm not because I have to go to my SECOND job and listen to more bullshit, this time from mall customers, on Saturday..yaaaay JOY!!
My second job (slave assignment) has gotten a new manager and his first duty of the day was to screw us..oh goodie
Now, in order to keep our fabulous 40% discount, we have to work at the store (plantation) 15 hours or more per pay period..what a load of crap...I was happy with my 4 hours of pissing around per week for barely gas money.

No comments: