Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Stop leaning over my damn wall!!

It's like 1:30 and I'm JUST starting my freakin blog!! "Belly" has been leaning over my cube wall all day..just staring..giggling..occasionally eating something and spewing bullshit, useless info and crumbs all over the place.
Everytime I attempt to type something hateful..there he is, with his weird beady yet wide-eyed look.

My stomach hurts as usual..damn acid reflux. Maybe it's all this hate I'm holding inside.
As I said before, I should cuss people out more often.

I think I'll go home and drink a lot tonight. I want a Pina Colada or a Margarita..mmmmm, Drinks.

Work is interfering with my blogging.

I wonder if other people get "Blog Guilt". Sometimes I feel bad that I talk about Belly the way I do for instance. I wonder what people would say if they knew this blog was about them

Ok sappy ass moment OVER!!!! Who gives a shit!!

Whew, I feel better.

No comments: