Thursday, June 22, 2006

Super Crunch

I have a hate that's building in me right now that I don't know if I can control.
We're having a potluck today - Mexican Theme.
Belly has gotten into the mexican dip whole-heartedly!! The crunching sounds coming out of hit fat mouth are flipping AMAZING!! people are actually standing up and peering over their cubicles to witness the crunch-fest.
Then to make shit worse, he's over there singing songs about the dip and I swear he is whispering "sweet nothings" in the dip's ear. What a damn weirdo.

I mean, I'm a bigger girl and I love food as much as anybody..but he doesn't seem to care who's looking at him or what a blubbo he looks like. Have some restraint for christsakes!!

He's still on the campaign to get me to look him in the eye..ewww
He chortles along with his giggle.

Ok changing the subject, Martha Stewart is nuts. Am I really supposed to roast these strawberries in the oven for 1.5 hours JUST to make a damn cheesecake?? Then if that's not bad enough, I then have to bake the cheesecake for another hour plus...dammit Martha
THEN..She wants us to make our own marshmallows AND graham crackers for flippin s'mores.
My theory is that when Martha is at home..all alone, she eats canned Hormel chili and drinks Pabst Blue Ribbon by the case..just a theory.

No comments: