Thursday, March 29, 2007

I'm Going To Knock His Teeth Out....

Belly is on the "Fatkins" diet.

That diet says you can eat large bags of pork rinds wheneva ya want...oh, the hilarity.

Today Belly decides that he'll let me witness this foolishness "up close and personal".

I heard the bag crumpling..then I heard him bragging about his stupid ass snack for a good five to ten minutes..then out of fucking nowhere, here comes "the crunch heard around the globe"..I look back to find this jackass bending over MY trash can, in MY cubicle, eating his fried pork ass...I wanted to kill him..but I was on a call...he continued with this crap until I turned and gave him a dirty, shitty look...then he looked at me all sheepish and dumb and said: "Sorry, didn't want to make a mess on my shirt".

I'm truly at a loss for words....

2 comments:

Incrediblyirrational said...

a grumpy "oh yeah? how about your ass?"
or a casual "well your shirt,i don't mind!" (followed by a thorough messing up of his shirt)
should be okay i guess...

Cristini P said...

Straight off the Overeaters Anonymous website! I personally score 11 out of 15, I wonder what Belly would score??

1. Do you eat when you're not hungry?
2. Do you go on eating binges for no apparent reason?
3. Do you have feelings of guilt and remorse after overeating?
4. Do you give too much time and thought to food?
5. Do you look forward with pleasure and anticipation to the time when you can eat alone?
6. Do you plan these secret binges ahead of time?
7. Do you eat sensibly before others and make up for it alone?
8. Is your weight affecting the way you live your life?
9. Have you tried to diet for a week (or longer), only to fall short of your goal?
10. Do you resent others telling you to "use a little willpower" to stop overeating?
11. Despite evidence to the contrary, have you continued to assert that you can diet "on your own" whenever you wish?
12. Do you crave to eat at a definite time, day or night, other than mealtime?
13. Do you eat to escape from worries or trouble?
14. Have you ever been treated for obesity or a food-related condition?
15. Does your eating behavior make you or others unhappy?