Monday, March 12, 2007

With Yo Interruptin' Ass...

Belly is soooo obnoxious.

He gets more annoying by the minute.

Thursday, my co-worker was leaving early. She was getting her bag together and me and her were saying our "goodbyes" and chit chatting quietly when all of a fucking sudden Belly basically screams:
BYE!!! HAVE A GOOD NIGHT!! BYE!!!

You should have seen the look on my co-worker's face...priceless I tell ya. Luckily she wasn't in the middle of eating something or we would have had to do the Heimlich Maneuver....She was SO startled and "caught off guard"....I was so embarrassed. Belly however, was absolutely clueless..

It seems that he has kicked up his famous man-giggle a notch for the Summer season.

I promise I heard a stitch in his golf shirt pop the other day..I nearly pissed myself.

3 comments:

Terri said...

Way funny! Laughing so hard, all alone at my desk that I'm drawing stares.

peanut butter said...

i laughed so hard i started coughing.... lol

stephanie said...

OK, Belly stories are hilarious. I'm loving them. Never stop writing about him. Never!