Monday, March 26, 2007

Damn It

The air conditioner in my apartment broke this weekend...stupid ass maintenance man didn't show up until Sunday...then claimed that he didn't have the part I needed and that he MAY have it on Monday sometime..fucker

Have you ever tried to sleep in an oppressively hot room with a large black man snuggling up next to you?? Believe me, it sucks..now I know what the slaves must have felt like on the "ride over here".

And if all THAT wasn't bad enough....My car wouldn't start this morning..shit, shitty shit shit

4 comments:

DirkStar said...

Sorry, I'll come back by when the A.C. is up and running...

Yikes, what a bad day.

Incrediblyirrational said...

not just slaves, being a student also means you are doomed to die in the middle of a desert with no ac nor holidays,only because you managed to burn your brain enough to get into one of the best institutes in the country. or may be students are just that-slaves.

Cristini P said...

Is it somewhat similar to having a long white guy wrapped around you with bony knees stabbing you in the thighs?

Linka72 said...

Funny enough Riot, it is..beacause as you may know, I AM an international lover..