Thursday, October 04, 2007

The Meat Hook Chronicles....

Today it was my ruler....


Belly has a habit of beating us over the head with little "news of the weird" clips and stories. Today he wouldn't leave us the fuck alone about this stupid story about a little dog...sigh..Belly was SO damn excited by this....


Belly: Ooo Ooo look!! look!! Look at this tiny dog!! ( I hate it when men say "tiny")

Rest Of The Pod Farm: Yeah..look at it


Then here comes Meat Hooks...Meat Hooks has a tendency to not believe shit anybody has to say so he starts to dispute Belly's claims of this small dog and goes on and onabout how a dog can't be that small blah blah damn blah...


I'm sitting there minding my own business when Meat Hooks screams out:


"Who's got a ruler????!!!! Huh??!!! Who!!??...*gasp*..Linka!! I KNOW you have a ruler over there!!!"....

And before I could catch myself, I was handing my cool clear acrylic ruler over to his nasty ass...wtf?? That bastard tricked me I tell ya!!!

He just HAD to know where the 4 inch mark was (I was tempted to tell him to look in his pants but I refrained, because I'm a lady ya know)
After about five stupid minutes of stupid ass debate on what 4 inches looked like, I looked back to find Meat Hooks leaning over Belly's desk, fondling my ruler behind his back..eww, near his ass parts..yeck...*dry heave*

He finally handed it over to me..or at least he tried..I ignored him so long that he just sat it on my desk...where is my antibacterial gel..and blow-torch.....

No comments: