Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Whole Foods..It's The New Crack

So me and The Other Half just can't stay out of Whole Foods.....He took me out to dinner there last night..yeah, you can actually have dinner there.

We ate at the "seafood bar" and TOH got his shrimp for his Po Boy from THE SEAFOOD COUNTER..yeah, they let ya do that!!!..damn I love this place
I had the Fish and Chips..not exactly like "the real thing" in England but it was pretty damn good. It came with fresh fries and coleslaw, now if you know me, you know I HATE coleslaw, but that crap was wonderful..just cuz it was from Whole Foods.

2 comments:

Cristini P said...

I think it's sort of bizarre how we lead almost a parallel existence; every time I read your blog, I'm like "ME TOO!"

ANYway, I worked at a Whole Foods for over four years, so I know exactly what you're talking about. I go there with B.S. and he'll wander around for HOURS if I let him. We spend too much of our income on fancy body care products, olives from the olive bar, stinky cheese, and CHOCOLATE just so we can feel a little bit a part of the bourgeoise even if I can't actually afford to do my grocery shopping there.

Sunrunner said...

I am completely hooked on the honey roasted peanut butter that you get from the grinder. mmmmm...