Friday, September 19, 2008

The Bitch Is Back

Could somebody please eesplain to me why the hell I am up at 5:44 AM typing shit???

I guess I miss the innurnets.....

Oh, speaking of that, it looks like the governor called at the last minute and I've been granted a reprieve.
Remember my supervisor Jackass? Well it seems that they've changed their minds about my "permanent record" and have decided to NOT add the "internet issue" to it.

Yay?

I guess that was their newest little scare tactic to get us to do our work..but I was ALREADY doing my work..and her work..and his work..and THEIR work!!!

Whatever, stupid.

Hmm, what else has been going on...Oh!! My piece O shit car is just about dead....seems that all those years of saying "Oil change?? We don't need no steenkin' oil change!" have finally caught up with me. I guess engine cylinders don't like to rub up against other engine parts all raw dog..oops, my bad.

I might be able to sell it for $1,200 if I'm lucky..I paid $14,000 for it..ouch..but of course that was eight years ago and it's an American car so I guess the math works out after all.

Call me crazy, but I really want to buy another one..just like it..maybe newer..yes, I like to be punished..but the car looks so damn sexy..when it has a nice paint job..and clean wheels, and a lubricated engine and all.
But where the hell am I going to find $5,000 for a "new" one?? I dunno.

Maybe I'll start a Paypal fund and beg on the internet..works for some people. Yay Karyn!!

No comments: