Saturday, September 20, 2008

So Damn Sensitive

So my co-worker, I call him Little Drama Boy (more on that later), came back from lunch today PISSED AS ALL HELL because the cashier at the grocery store said something he felt that was "wildly inappropriate".

He paid for his lunch with a bunch of singles and the lady said:
"Ha, I know where you've been..hee hee"
So he gets all crazy and says "Uh NO YOU DON'T!!"
So she says "Oh well maybe you earned them..ha ha"
To make it worse, the lady behind him laughed too...

He says that he snatched his change and bag and stomped out of the store in a huff....

WTF??

It seems that he's a VERY religious person that "doesn't joke like that".

I swear, I thought he was joking so I laughed throughout the whole story..now he's mad at me and I'm getting a "look" from him..jeeesusss chriiist!!

oops..did I just take the Lord's name in vain??

1 comment:

The Lady Who Doesn't Lunch: said...

How miserable this kid must be if crap like this gets to him. I know what will cheer him right up - a lap dance!