Friday, November 30, 2007

Leave Me Alone, I'm Crafting!!

So I haven't posted anything in a couple or few days..I'm busy making christmas cards..yes, I'm a crafter and I'm proud of it..sometimes.

I made the mistake of bringing my Sizzix machine in to work..you would have thought I bought a purple, double ended dildo in or something...oh, and Meat Hooks nearly lost his shit when he saw it...."ooooh Linka...what's THAT??"
I noticed yesterday that someone had been touching and moving shit on my desk (yes, I have a knack for that)..It was probably his stupid ass, and yes, I DID wipe the handle down with antibacterial wipes..and acid.

Maybe if I get up the courage, I'll post some pics of my cards..maybe.

4 comments:

Amber said...

I think you should post pics of your cards. I made my own cards this year, and I was pretty pleased with how they turned out.

I don't comment often, but you are one of my favorite bloggers. Your site is at the top of my favorites list.

It's always awesome to find another crafter! Have you heard of craftster.org?

Unknown said...

I wanna see! Im crafty myself, in fact Im knitting right now!

Linka72 said...

Amber, they should call that site crackster.org..I could stay on there all day!!

Amber said...

NO JOKE! I call it the black hole. I go there, and all of a sudden it's 14 hours later.