Thursday, June 14, 2007

Look!!! Pigs Are Flying!!!

I guess you've been wondering where I've been or if I was dead or something...(well maybe you haven't)

No I'm not dead...it's something worse....

I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!

Yeah, you read right, we're finally doing the damn thing. And it's in less than one month...7/7/07.

The Other Half liked that date..because he's weird like that. I'm excited but everybody is trying to turn this thing into the fucking wedding of the century..look people, we have roughly $700 to work with..not good...and we can only do SO much with that....

Oh and the dress...it amazes me how MAD people get when you tell them that you aren't wearing a traditional long, white dress...give me a break dammit!!

I'm pissed again..gotta go drink heavily....

6 comments:

Not So Anonymous Michelle said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I think the 7/7/7 thing is funny, at least you can totally give him shit if he ever forgets your anniversary, that date has GOTTA stick in his head!

Who cares what you wear, it's your wedding, I hate when people are so nosy/butt-inny...new word for a Friday. Anyway, congrats!

Kim said...

I will de-lurk now to offer congratulations.

(Your blog is hysterical, I can only imagine marriage will provide material for additional funny stuff)

Cristini P said...

Great news!

It's funny that you're working on the same budget and in the same planning time frame as I did last summer. Oh, and almost the same day--we married on 7/15. it was 107 with like 90% humidity, I nearly fainted!

The farmer's market is your best friend for flowers--cheap and tons of variety.

We also did potluck food, and honeymoon contributions instead of gifts. Just some ideas for going on the cheap! Have a great time!!

peanut butter said...

congrats!!!!

colleen said...

Good luck to you! Weddings are so expensive.

Enjoy yourself. Life is too short to wig out over the small stuff.

Have plenty of ice...July is pretty hot (unless you're in San Francisco).

Mauigirl said...

Happy Wedding Day!