Friday, April 24, 2009

I Want A Baby..Just So It Can Wear Cute Clothes

*Sigh...*

I was looking at this website called Minihipster.com..and my ovaries hurt.

It's a place that showcases stylish little kids in candid "street" photos..freaking hilarious.



One little girl had a Baby Dior dress on and since I'm nosy, I started to search the web for the prices of such things...needless to say, I can't afford ANY of it...EVER!!

But look at the yumminess of THESE beauties:



THEY COST $325 FUCKING DOLLARS!!! And they are for babies, who can't really walk...or even wipe their own asses.

Now I have an ASSLOAD of shoes..but I have NEVA EVA spent that kind of money on any piece of clothing...and I have the ability to whore myself for cash...what the fuck??

But then there's that part of me that says.."hmmm, but the baby needs them"...I will go ahead and stab that part of me now.


No comments: