Thursday, January 08, 2009

Belly...The Sequel

Oh. Shit.

It seems that since Belly has "left the building", his sister has picked up the Corny Torch...fuckin' great.

At least 3 times a day, she waddles over and tells me some dumb ass joke about yer mama..or something equally as stupid.

Oh!! I forgot! At least 5 times a day, she sends me email "forwards" with what she says are HEEELARIOUS "kids say the darndest things" type shit in them....for fucking example:

WHAT IS THE RIGHT AGE TO GET MARRIED? Twenty-three is the best age because you know the person FOREVER by then.-- Camille, age 10

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR MOM AND DAD HAVE IN COMMON?Both don't want any more kids.-- Lori, age 8

A little funny? Perhaps....annoying as shit? Definitely.

*sigh*

And then when she comes over here, I have to keep myself from staring at her enormous pannus..I know, it's mean..but you should see this fucking thing..it's amazing...I always catch my self wondering when was the last time she saw her cooter/pikachu....yeck.


No comments: