Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Olympics Whore




Just because you can run or swim REALLY fucking fast, doesn't mean that you've got to be doping...(OK, let's just try to forget Marion Jones..AHEM!) and can't an athlete just be gifted??

Usain Bolt is my new Jamaican boyfriend and Michael Phelps is on my list of "white guys that could get it (not to be confused with my list of "any guy walking that could get it list)...even with his underbite, minuscule ass and ALL...

Tall men are yummy aren't they? I imagine myself climbing to the top of one of them and just sittin' for a spell while enjoying a nice glass of iced tea.

(of course my husband is not aware of these things...and come to think of it, neither are Usain and Michael but now we're getting caught up in the details, dammit)

However, in this house, it is our opinion that Usain "Lightning" Bolt has a rocket implanted in his ass....and Michael Phelps is 1/4 dolphin on his father's side...what? We've done research..it's true..or maybe that was just the Vodka talking.

No comments: