Thursday, July 02, 2009

Sexy Cabinets and Haawt AC..Yeah Right

Well I decided to post something here today..cuz I'm bored and I knew you were just DYING to find out what happened with the cabinets..oh, and the AC went out again...yeah, good times.

Before...



After...



Before...



After...



Before...



After...



Yeah, look at that fuckin mess..even after he "cleaned up" there were still little pieces of RAZOR sharp metal all over foyer's "wood" floor..yay!

Oh, and did I mention that during this 6 hour install - he took at least 30 breaks?

One of his smoke breaks was RIGHT after I smelled NATURAL GAS in the hallway {Insert me bracing my body for the explosion} ...as if I could actually survive because of such bracing.

Anyway..it took my landlady THREE FUCKING DAYS to get this fixed IN 90 FUCKING DEGREE WEATHER..which of course made it feel like 60000 degrees in our house..double yay!
She was "price shopping" for the furnace/ac unit during this time..while we melted...I'm not happy.

Sad part is that the new unit is as quiet as a god damned jet engine..how relaxing...but it's freezing in here now..super fuckin triple dog dare yay!

So all is well..for now...knock on wood.

No comments: