Monday, February 23, 2009

IMVU - My Personal Private Shame

Last week I stumbled upon this little website called IMVU.com.
It's what the kids these days called Second Life, a virtual world.
..and I'm fucking hooked..I am such a nerd.

Damn you, young people.

I set up my avatar one night at around 9:00 pm and before I knew it, it was 3:00 am..oops..I got caught up "buying" shoes, clothes and hair for her with my credits...It's like shopping with somebody else's money....which is ALWAYS great.

Here's my avatar:



Yes,I've become an absolute whore on the internet...and I obviously love the hot tub.

So the second night, in the Public 3D rooms, I found the "night clubs"...and then I lost complete control of myself..





But I found a way to earn my keep:




I'm sure can imagine just how tough it was to tend bar in a bathing suit and stiletto boots...I'm sure.

Oh, then I joined a one woman band:



Then on Sunday, I woke up, changed into a slightly less whorish outfit, cooked some grits and did a little housework in my virtual beach house condo:



And then, to repent for the night before, I went to virtual church:



But isn't amazing that even in church, a Pimp will try to holla?



After church, I went home to get some rest and what did I find?...a damn orgy:



Roommates...

*Sigh*..just like college all over again...








No comments: