Tuesday, March 17, 2009

VACATION PHOTOS!!!!

NO..not real ones of me and the hubby, silly..You know we suck ass and never go anywhere...but My IMVU Avatar, Cookie does!!

Seems she ran into a little trouble..got caught up with the wrong crowd and whatnot...

Drinkin'



Stealin' cars



It all finally caught up with her......




Might as well "make a lil change up in huuur"



So after my online virtual boyfriend posted bail, I decided that maybe it was a good idea to take a little time off…yes, Cookie is a Jet Setter, baby.

And since I have virtual homes in Sydney and Venice…PRIVATE JETS AND CHAMPAGNE ALL THE WAY!!!




Riding various strange animals on various beaches..is that a damn donkey?



The views in the virtual South Pacific were sooooo beautiful




And of course I, I mean Cookie had to go on a cruise or two


But never to far away from the internet....


Men..always tryin to holla…tsk tsk




This is what happens when you drink brown liqour...this won't end well.


Somehow, I landed in a bucket of shit..or is this supposed to be a mud bath??





But then, as usual - I got back to my old ways....Drinking and hanging with Goth broads...




Yes, IMVU is fun, but I think I'm getting a little obsessed....LOL!!

1 comment:

The Lady Who Doesn't Lunch: said...

Oh my. You are in it deep kid. But who am I to judge - I just pre-ordered the Sims 3 for $80 because it comes with extra crap including a Sims 3 keychain. It's so fun though.